Toku Chat!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Toku Chat! If you need help, ask our staff members Matrix, Kaen, or NeonNocturnal!

Welcome to Toku Chat!

Matrix
    Matrix
    Admin
    Admin

Welcome to Toku Chat! Empty Welcome to Toku Chat!

Post by Matrix Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:50 pm

Welcome to Toku Chat!

Or as I call it, Toku Chat Beta. I plan on making a better one in years to come, but this is good for starters.

First off, let me introduce myself. I am Matrix, or used to be kamenridermatrix, but Matrix is better cheers

My fandom started when I was a kid and watched POWER RANGERS! Ahh, I miss those days. Then came Godzilla, VR Troopers, Masked Rider. Then I got into Toonami and all the anime that went with it.

And then, I stopped all together. I was the only one of my friends who watched any of that stuff, so I decided just to call it quits.....

Then I turned 15 lol.

I watced Godzilla on Comcast the one day, and BAM! I was back. I then got back into Power Rangers and learned about Kamen Rider, Super Sentai, and everything with Toku.

I then joined my first fandom known as HenshinTalk, now RangerTalk, and which I recently found out that I still belonged there? Haha.

From there, I joined and still belong to Henshin Justice Unlimited. And love it there.

So please, have fun. And just rock on with the world of Toku Chat!

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:27 pm