Toku Chat!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Toku Chat! If you need help, ask our staff members Matrix, Kaen, or NeonNocturnal!

4 posters

Steak to the climax with Acceleration & Trial on top. Plus some extreme with W and the Prism Beaker as a side dish. such a nice meal :D

DECADE453145
    DECADE453145

Steak to the climax with Acceleration & Trial on top. Plus some extreme with W and the Prism Beaker as a side dish. such a nice meal :D Empty Steak to the climax with Acceleration & Trial on top. Plus some extreme with W and the Prism Beaker as a side dish. such a nice meal :D

Post by DECADE453145 Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:04 pm

My other choice for the title was "Tokuchat Randomness Thread" but decided it was too boring. Kinda long but it's shorter than 255 letters lol.

So today I finally started eating yogurt - and liking it. Tubes taste pretty good, but Yop tastes even better. Plus I saw a movie! yay! Very Happy
    NeonNocturnal
    NeonNocturnal

Steak to the climax with Acceleration & Trial on top. Plus some extreme with W and the Prism Beaker as a side dish. such a nice meal :D Empty Re: Steak to the climax with Acceleration & Trial on top. Plus some extreme with W and the Prism Beaker as a side dish. such a nice meal :D

Post by NeonNocturnal Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:15 am

xD
    Epic title.

I don't care much for yoghurt, it's okay but it's not something I like as such.

I'm currently getting ready as I have a rehearsal for my Performance exam, after this Easter break I only have 6 weeks left of college. Hopefully I'll get the right grades to get into University. The one I've been accepted to has Patrick Stuart as it's Chancellor. :3
    Matrix
    Matrix
    Admin
    Admin

Steak to the climax with Acceleration & Trial on top. Plus some extreme with W and the Prism Beaker as a side dish. such a nice meal :D Empty Re: Steak to the climax with Acceleration & Trial on top. Plus some extreme with W and the Prism Beaker as a side dish. such a nice meal :D

Post by Matrix Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:05 pm

I looked at the title and was like, "WTF is this?" But yeah I like it now haha.
    DECADE453145
    DECADE453145

Post by DECADE453145 Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:12 pm

NeonNocturnal wrote:xD
    Epic title.

I don't care much for yoghurt, it's okay but it's not something I like as such.

I'm currently getting ready as I have a rehearsal for my Performance exam, after this Easter break I only have 6 weeks left of college. Hopefully I'll get the right grades to get into University. The one I've been accepted to has Patrick Stuart as it's Chancellor. :3

which Patrick Stuart? I only found something about a Patrick Stuwart O_O
    Matrix wrote:I looked at the title and was like, "WTF is this?" But yeah I like it now haha.

yeah...originally this title was for a blog project about environment issues that has nothing to do with Kamen Rider. I screwed around with it and got some complaints some the group members, but oh well. XD

btw I am loving the multi-quote button cheers
    NeonNocturnal
    NeonNocturnal

Post by NeonNocturnal Sat May 01, 2010 3:15 am

Patrick Stuart... from Star Trek?
    He played Professor X in the X-Men films too. :/
    DECADE453145
    DECADE453145

Post by DECADE453145 Sat May 01, 2010 11:33 am

ohh...sb screwed up his name on wikipedia.sorry monkey

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Stewart
    DECADE453145
    DECADE453145

Post by DECADE453145 Sun May 02, 2010 12:59 am

HJU is down, Japan Hero has ended...can't talk to any1 on HJU. wonder when the migration will end T_T
    Kaen
    Kaen
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Kaen Sun May 02, 2010 1:31 pm

JH has officially ended? D':

And HJU has disappeared due to the server change. I almost pissed my pants when I got the "http://www.forums.henshinjustice.com does not exist" this morning.
    DECADE453145
    DECADE453145

Post by DECADE453145 Sun May 02, 2010 1:46 pm

sigh...I'm not sure which time area Keith is in but in my area (pacific time) it's already sunday. wasn't the migration suppose to end on saturday? in any case I hope nth screwed up...can't seem to find HJU's facebook page anymore though O_O. frequently checking HJU's twitter for new updates since I don't have a twitter account lol.
    Kaen
    Kaen
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Kaen Sun May 02, 2010 1:52 pm

They have twitter? -follows-

Lol. I need to update my twitter soon...it's been a while since I tweeted. Haha. Chirp chirp.
    DECADE453145
    DECADE453145

Post by DECADE453145 Sun May 02, 2010 2:02 pm

lol. oh yeah that reminds me about another twitter page I haven't checked...W-time. XD

Hey the new episode's out! yay!
    Kaen
    Kaen
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Kaen Sun May 02, 2010 2:39 pm

Lol. So I was talking to Keith. I tweeted my earlier message (about the site being down and I thought we got hacked at first) and he was like..lemme just copy it.

...crap. Copying doesn't work.

So Keith was like

"We be back Very Happy"

Me: "=D"

Me: "It's still saying that the site can't be found. D:"

Keith: "I mean we WILL be back"

Me: "Oh. XD. My bad. Sorry."
    DECADE453145
    DECADE453145

Post by DECADE453145 Sun May 02, 2010 3:30 pm

lol at least Keith is keeping us updated XD
    Kaen
    Kaen
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Kaen Sun May 02, 2010 3:38 pm

UPDATE:

"Okay now I'm being told the site might go back online tomorrow. http://bit.ly/ambLKW"
    DECADE453145
    DECADE453145

Post by DECADE453145 Sun May 02, 2010 3:54 pm

hmm, hju's facebook page is still not working properly for me...
    Kaen
    Kaen
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Kaen Sun May 02, 2010 4:03 pm

Omg. I'm still in shock I just hatched a shiny Murkrow. XD;;;
    DECADE453145
    DECADE453145

Post by DECADE453145 Sun May 02, 2010 4:07 pm

shiny!? those types of pokemon actually exist in soulsilver!? O_O

btw HJU is finally back online (for ppl in America at least) HOORAY!!!! (except im not in america T_T but oh well)
    Kaen
    Kaen
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Kaen Sun May 02, 2010 4:23 pm

I'm on the site! LOl.
    DECADE453145
    DECADE453145

Post by DECADE453145 Sun May 02, 2010 4:30 pm

I'm online too...4got about my proxys lol
    Matrix
    Matrix
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Matrix Sun May 23, 2010 10:01 pm

So, might be sending in some comic strips to some comic comapnies, wish me luch Very Happy
    Kaen
    Kaen
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Kaen Thu May 27, 2010 7:21 pm

luck!
    DECADE453145
    DECADE453145

Post by DECADE453145 Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:55 am

Finally I'm on!

for the last month I have been trying to find a proxy/vpn that works in China since I forgot to put one on my usb. I can still access the site sometimes but the loading is pretty slow. Anyways what's up? Very Happy

oooh comic strips, me liek those :O
    Matrix
    Matrix
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Matrix Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:31 am

ALways know, if HJU is down, TOkuchat is around. Hey that ryhmes!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content